Indira Gandhi National Open University release the IGNOU exam form for the upcoming TEE ( Term End Exams ) on 30 May 2022 and the last date for filling the IGNOU exam form is 25 June 2022.
Usually, IGNOU releases exam forms for June TEE Exams in the last week of April. But, due to the pandemic, and late December tee exams the IGNOU exam form was delayed for June 2022 TEE examinations.
IGNOU Examination Form 2022
To appear in any IGNOU TEE exams, it is compulsory to fill IGNOU TEE exam form. If any student did not fill their exam form then the student cannot appear in the TEE ( Term End Examination) examination.
It is very important to aware of IGNOU important dates related to your IGNOU 2021 Examination form. So below we mention important events so you don’t miss any important dates related to upcoming TEE exams.
|Events||January Session||July Session|
|IGNOU TEE Exam Form Filling Starting Date||30 May 2021||First Week of October 2021|
|IGNOU Exam form Filling the Last Date Without Late Fees||25 June 2021||Second Week of November 2021|
|IGNOU Last date to fill the exam form with late fees of 500 Rs||NA||To be Notified|
|IGNOU Last date to fill the exam form with late fees of 1000 Rs||NA||To be Notified|
|TEE ( Term End Examination )||First Week of July to Last Week of July ( Expected )||To be Notified|
Guideline & Instructions For Submission of IGNOU Examination Form 2022
Important Guidelines Before Submission of IGNOU Exam Form
- You have to submit a required number of assignments of your course before submitting the online IGNOU TEE exam form and it is compulsory before appearing in the TEE.
- Your Registration or Admission for the course Should be valid at the time of filling TEE Exam form.
- Before filling, exam form student should check their last session result.
- Students must have completed the minimum duration for appearing in the course.
Process of IGNOU Exam Form Submission Every IGNOU Student Should Know
- Ignou exam form should be filled very carefully because no change, correction, addition, deletion request will be accepted after exam form filling.
- Fill in your ignou regional center code very carefully because the exam center code is made available regional center-wise.
- If you want exam center as your choice then remember allotment of the exam center is based on first come first serve basis so whenever ignou exam form released fills as soon as possible.
- By chance in any case, the sitting at the choice of exam center is full, you will have option to select another exam center so fill optional exam center code at your nearby home.
- At the time of filling of your exam form, if you found your registration or course is invalid then you need to approach Registrar SRD at [email protected] or phone no. 011-29571301.
- Fill your all the courses in the exam form in the first attempt only if you fill again form and add course then it may result in change of your exam center or the non-availability of sitting at the exam center so fill your courses in exam form carefully.
IGNOU EXAM FEES & MODE OF PAYMENT
|IGNOU EXAMINATION FEE||IGNOU MODE OF PAYMENT|
|200 Rs Per Course (for theory)||Pay using a Debit card / Credit Card & through net banking of any bank.|
|200 Rs Per Course (for Practical & Lab)|
First-time students face many problems when they go for payment they think they can do payment through only HDFC or IDBI Bank but this is a payment gateway.
you need to select one payment gateway (HDFC or IDBI Bank) after that pay using your debit card or credit card or you can pay through internet banking of any bank.
I think your doubt is clear related to exam fees and mode of payment.
Note – IGNOU Examination Fees once paid shall neither be adjusted nor refunded.
ISSUE OF HALL TICKET
- You will get your hall ticket on the university website www.ignou.ac.in before 7 or 10 days of your Term End Examination.
- Take a printout of your hall ticket and the address of the exam enter mentioned on your hall ticket report your exam center on the day of the exam and the time mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Without a hall ticket and ignou id card entry of student in the examination center is not allowed when you report at the address of the examination center you need to carry your hall ticket and university id card otherwise entry is not allowed.
FAQ Related To IGNOU EXAM FORM
Is it possible to fill out the IGNOU exam form when the date is out?
No, it is not possible. for this type of situation, you need to contact your regional center or IGNOU head office.
Can I fill exam form and send it before submitting assignments for IGNOU distance course?
No, you need to submit your assignment first before filling your exam form & everyone has to follow university norms and process.
What is the last date of filling out the IGNOU exam form online and offline for June 2022?
Due to the pandemic, IGNOU delayed the process of exam form keeps visiting myexamupdates.com for a release date.
Can I change IGNOU exam centre while filling exam form?
yes, you can change. you need to search the exam center in the list of your city where you want to give the exam then select and proceed with your exam form.
Can I skip the IGNOU exam after filling out the exam form?
Yes, you can. If you are absent on the day of the exam then don’t worry you can give your respective paper in the next TEE exams you have to just pay your exam fees 200 Rs for the respective paper and you can give your paper easily.
What if I did not submit my TEE exam form of IGNOU?
In such type of situation, you have to wait till the next IGNOU TEE exams and if you submitted your assignment once then you don’t require to submit the assignment again.
Note – you can submit your next semester/year TEE exam form even without giving your previous semester/Year exam.
I have not submitted the IGNOU assignment, but I had submitted the exam form. Am I able to give the exam?
Yes, definitely. But you need to submit your assignment as soon as possible because it is a priority and it is asked by the university at the time of exam form filling. Did u submit your assignment or not? follow university norms and submit your assignments as soon as possible.
1 thought on “IGNOU Exam Form June / July 2022 – Check Here”